EXPERIENCED . PROFESSIONAL . KNOWLEDGEABLE.
Where we are
We are conveniently and centrally located between the Monash Freeway, Princes Highway, Ferntree Gully Road, Wellington Road, Blackburn Road and Clayton Road.
Notting Hill, VIC, 3168
Mon – Fri – 8:00am – 5:30pm
Sat – Sun – Closed
Here are some quick answers to frequenly asked questions
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
Sixty Degrees Motor Group is not open over a weekend. Our trading hours are 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Our standard fee for conducting a motorcycle road worthy is $179.00.
The following steps outline how to obtain a RWC with Sixty Degrees Motor group
- Contact us, make a booking?
- Drop bike off on the day of booking between 8 am and 8.30 am or on the day prior to the booking.
- We will conduct an inspection during the morning
- If any RWC issues are identified we will contact you to discuss
- If no RWC issues are identified we will complete the RWC process
- You will then receive the following notifications:
- Two Emails from VicRoads – 1st saying we’ve started the test – 2nd with the Roadworthy Certificate
- Text from Sixty Degrees – to let you know your bike is ready to be collected
We are unable to collect or deliver vehicles. However, we have transport companies to recommend, or we can arrange it for a fee
Every job is different, so it is very difficult to give an exact time for each specific job. We work in an efficient manner and we will endeavour to get all work completed in an appropriate timeframe.
- Customer contacts insurance company and lodges a claim
- Customer contacts Sixty Degrees and books the bike in for inspection and quote
- Either Sixty Degrees or an Insurance company contacts a transport company and arranges the bike to be picked up.
- We inspect, quote and forward a quote to the insurance company
- Insurance assesses quotes and compares them to damage on the bike.
- Once the repairs have been authorized or the motorbike is written off
- If authorized, parts are ordered and then we know how long it’ll take
- If your motorbike is written off, the insurance company will pay out the customer per their agreement and will arrange to pick the bike up from Sixty Degrees Motor Group
- Repairs completed when all the parts arrive
- Customer attends Sixty Degrees Motor Group, pays their excess to Sixty Degrees and collects their bike.